Random thoughts about my interests which include (in no particular order) poker, finance & investing, politics, football and whatever else I happen to see that piques my interest

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Quickie

Just a few minutes to post this morning.  All those people in Vegas have inspired me to try another go round.  Also with all the trouble Mojo has had making a good hand stand up, I am hopeful my bad streak has come to an end or at least been transmitted somehow to someone else.  I'm just gonna play my game and watch my aces crush someone else's AK and the chips come rolling in.  I really wish I'd been able to hit Vegas this year with everyone else.  But with all the work I'm doing and buying the house I just couldn't see how to take the time and spend the money to do it this year.  Next year for sure. 

It was another busy week at work but I really felt I got a lot done this week.  I may go in tomorrow but even if I don't, I'm feeling better this week than I have lately about work.  Got a lot to do though so maybe I will go in.  I also had some good luck in a raffle being held at my wifes work.  I won some tickets to the Rays vs Tigers on Friday.  Great seats right behind home plate.  This ought to be a lot of fun.  Well let me wrap this up so I can get to Derby Lane.  Good luck to all of us today

3 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

Good luck st poker (and PQ too) and enjoy the Rays' game.

The Neophyte said...

Sorry about your run bad in Vegas Mojo, I felt so sure I would see your name at the final table of the seniors event.

lightning36 said...

Can't let the nasty side of poker get you down. gl gl gl