Random thoughts about my interests which include (in no particular order) poker, finance & investing, politics, football and whatever else I happen to see that piques my interest

Monday, January 24, 2011

Time to give kudos

It was a good weekend even though I didn't cash in the tourney at Derby Lane. I did pretty well online cashing on Saturday for 24 then taking down another 85 on Sunday in a 180 person MTT. Finished it up tonight by taking in another 10 bucks in an Omaha Hi/Lo tourney. So kudos to me.

Big kudos to Mike Tomlin, Ben Rothlisberger (much as it pains me to say that) and the rest of the Steelers for taking down Sexy Rexy and the Jerks err Jets. Not only did they finally shut up ole Rexy, they made me some cash to boot. I got Pittsburgh at 7-1 to win the AFC championship and 15-1 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season. If Pitt takes it down in 2 weeks I will be a very happy camper. And I am far from a Steeler fan yet I will be rooting for them.

Kudos to Josie taking third today in the PLO blogger tourney. I will be playing tomorrow's tourney with any luck. Well time to hit the hay. Nite all.

2 comments:

Memphis MOJO said...

GL in the WBCOOP tonight.

The Neophyte said...

Thanks Mojo, I'll need it. GL to you too