Random thoughts about my interests which include (in no particular order) poker, finance & investing, politics, football and whatever else I happen to see that piques my interest

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Catch me if you can



Not gonna be posting much for a bit. I am in the process of moving this week/weekend and won't be online much. In fact once I hit the new digs I won't be on at all until Monday when the cable/internet guy comes out. So unless someone close by has a signal I can steal to get online, it's doubtful I'll be around at all.






I hate moving. Really. Hate. Moving. But after being here for 13 years it's time to move on to a smaller place. And it puts us right behind my mother in law and her mother, who both need more watching over. Much as I don't want to move, it's the right thing to do now. So I'll be online very little if at all over the next few days. See y'all later. Hmm got a thunderstorm coming it sounds like. I do like sleeping when it rains. Good night and stay lucky you nuts.

2 comments:

lightning36 said...

Hopes this works out okay. Moving is always a pain in the butt.

Memphis MOJO said...

I hate moving, too -- GL with it.